Wednesday, October 31, 2007

New era

Decided to update my site a bit as I am stepping into this new lifestyle without competing myself. Just kidding, I cannot guarantee you not ever racing again. Actually I am already dreaming to do some fun running races back in France as I will return there in the beginning of the year. How my legs take the running is another question. The artery problem is also another one, as I get the numb leg while I am running as well.... I try to be patient and see how things develop.

I can understand that some athletes find it hard to cope after finishing the career. Things have been pretty smooth for me as I got to work immediately (talking about the Finnish efficacy, ha ha). As the weather here is really rainy and windy at the moment, I cannot say missing cycling that much at the moment. Running is cool, and the forest paths here in my hometown just awesome! I run mostly in the woods, sometimes combining the Nordic Walking , that is skiing without skies. ;-) Just those sticks to give me some extra speed.

Gotta run now.

Ciao!

2 comments:

Ritu said...

Hei Tiina,
Kiitos vietistä :) oli kivaa tutustua teihin! Toivottavasti kaikki on hyviin Lahdessa ja että viihdyt töissä. Hauskaa viikonloppua!
Ritva

Minttu said...

Moikkelis moi Tiinuska!
Kohtahan me varmaan nähdään kivoja potretteja sun sivuil. hiiiiii...
Kuule voisikkos lähettää mulle vaik niit kuvii jota räppäsit siel lenksal silloin. Tsemppiä juoksulenkeille ja enemmän tasasta lenkkiä kuin mäkiä jos jalka tykkee puutua...:(

Tsemppii Flikka!