Monday, August 25, 2008

New Season


Virtual Hi! It's been already two weeks since I sensed the fall breeze... I was about to take my bike out with me as this cool breeze passed me by. Even though here in Provence the days are still very sunny and warm, it is a fact: Fall is here!

Last Friday I also got heavy rain on another bike ride. I was out on my lunch brake, which is 2 hours thanks to this southern "siesta", and pam! Cats and dogs came down running. Fall is here.

Soon we are also allowed to go to the forests mountain biking. Mountain biking and hiking in the forests is forbidden because of those forest fires "incendies". You can go mountain biking only really early in the mornings and only certain days when there is not too much wind "mistral".

We have been doing some other sports as well. Jussi has had few "easy days" and once we went canoeing and other day we were playing beach volley. Fun, but made us a bit sore!

No comments: